Thursday, July 1, 2010

What did I Tweet today?

  • 00:07 just dropped the BlackBerry on his face. Time for nigh-night. Sleep well, Internet. #
  • 10:20 has had enough Go Diego Go to last him the rest of his life. #
  • 10:44 I'm so cheerful I could crap. tweetphoto.com/30163605 #
  • 14:26 Spider Robinson! -- Upon the suggestion of @booksexyreview and the occasion of #CanadaDay, name your favorite Canadian author! #
  • 14:30 Ewoking Tall #starwarsmovies #
  • 14:37 Wookieee For Mister Goodbar #starwarsmovies #
  • 14:41 Dude, Where's My AT-AT At? #starwarsmovies #
  • 15:49 often adds mixed veg to his ramen. Tonight there's chunks of meatloaf, too. Let's see how this goes. #
  • 16:11 Gungan Din #starwarsmovies #tooobviousiknow #
  • 16:58 On page 99 of 368 of Almost Perfect. I really wish I could have read this without knowing the Big Secret. Can't bel... bit.ly/cG5Zgc #
  • 21:49 Spending my Applause Award on ice cream. (@ Walmart) 4sq.com/c1HOik #
  • 21:56 has blank spots in his vision, with scintillating m ulticolored edges. Migraine, boys and girls! Guess he won't be eating any ice cream. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment