Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What did I Tweet today?

  • 08:17 Love it! RT @wsstephens: Wearing my mockingjay pin with my blue suit makes me feel a little more subversive moby.to/r4rndx #
  • 08:27 parks far from the door to get some walking in. Now sitting in his car because he doesn't want to walk through the rain. #1stworldproblems #
  • 11:56 RT @alyankovic: How come MTV has a Movie Awards show? Is it because they don't really play movies either? #
  • 12:37 On page 170 of 272 of The Wager. It's a slower-paced novel than I usually like, but it's growing on me. bit.ly/9J8Epl #
  • 15:26 Marked as to-read: You by Char les Benoit bit.ly/aIYNyK #
  • 16:35 On page 245 of 272 of The Wager. "They drank, though by now their thirst had been satisfied... bit.ly/dCSCsj #
  • 17:59 John Candida #illnesscelebs #
  • 18:01 So true. RT @wilw: It always feels weird to me when I use my cell phone to actually make a phone call. #
  • 18:55 made broccoli and chicken with cheese sauce that managed to be both soupy and grainy. #foodfail. #
  • 19:37 just bought a bike trailer for hauling the littlies around! #
  • 21:07 Whisky on the rock. tweetphoto.com/26428469 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment