Saturday, May 29, 2010

What did I Tweet today?

  • 09:06 is going to take BB in to get a passport this morning. Big step! #
  • 09:33 feels the buit-up uric acid in the fluid of his joints precipitating. It forms tiny sharp crystals. This hurts a lot. Gout DIAF, mmkay? #
  • 10:01 RT @greygirlbeast: RT @GreatDismal: RT @JohnPicacio: Best line of the week: "Steampunk happens when goths discover brown." #
  • 11:16 thinks when your website says, "no appointment needed" and the sign on your door says "by appointment only", you need to FIX THE WEBSITE. #
  • 11:24 has gout, neck pain, no passport, grumpy kids, and a filthy house. He's requesting a do-over. #
  • 11:52 watches Backyardigan Uniqua play a librarian. Surprisingly light on stereotypes. #
  • 11:57 "No one is so important that he can have an overdue book!" #
  • 13:46 corrals the tribe to go to a bowling birthday party. #
  • 14:08 Bowling birthday party! (@ Andy B's) 4sq.com/bzifRn #
  • 16:28 has been challenged to a go-kart race. Let's see how this goes. #
  • 16:46 Race was fun. I started and finished in second place, but won on time. #
  • 17:03 I'm at Woodland Hills Mall (7021 S Memorial Drive, Tulsa). 4sq.com/5LRalz #
  • 17:35 If I'd known we were going to the Mall, I'd have brought my knitting. (@ Playground) 4sq.com/cHJHfT #
  • 18:04 plays with an iPad at the Apple store. #
  • 19:11 watches Up with kim and the boys. His first time. #
  • 19:43 RT @aiela: I skipped dinner and went straight to ice cream, because I'm a grownup and I can. #
  • 20:06 iPad seemed like fun, but if I'm going to spend $500 on a mob ile device, 'twill have a keybd and I'll be able to install my own software. #
  • 20:36 really loved Up. He thought it was fun and touching and had gr... "SQUIRREL!" #
  • 21:08 I appear to have gained three new followers merely by mentioning the word "iPad" in a couple of tweets. Interesting. #
  • 22:31 RT @libbabray: Mom on TV: We painted it purple 'cause we're having a girl. My boy: Wow, that's so sexist! Boys like purple, 2. #lovethiskid #
  • 23:34 loads sixteen tons, and what does he get? The next day the sink is full again. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment