Saturday, September 12, 2009

What did I Tweet today?

  • 18:00 @Benevola Thanks. That looks useful. #
  • 18:37 @greygirlbeast Probably Bruce Campbell. Or possibly Glenn? #
  • 18:49 has a 19mo daughter who tries to be a human beatbox. Should he blame Biz Markie from Yo Gabba Gabba or Twist from the Fresh Beats? #
  • 19:11 RT @whall: My wife says video games will ruin my life. But that's okay cause I have two extra lives. #
  • 19:15 is at gaming and about to lose his phone. Catch you later! #
  • 23:46 is cool. He's so cool you could store meat in him. He's so hip he can barely see over his pelvis. #
  • 10:47 @dances_w_vowels Have then get me a cup, too. #myimaginaryfriendsaremyminions #
  • 10:50 RT @The_Pigeon: A tweet using only 21 characters: Snow White, 7 dwarves, Pokemon, the Power Rangers, C. Brown, the Fan 4, Hulk, + Batman. #
  • 11:02 is lounging with the kiddos, waiting for Kim's cousin to come by for a visit. #
  • 11:15 Go make me turkey pot pie. #myimaginaryfriendsaremyminions #
  • 11:27 @aiela is it Weasel-Stomping Day? #
  • 11:43 has welcomed Cousin Jasmine to his messy house. She wants to take his kids away, but hasn't discussed a rental fee. Any counteroffers? #
  • 12:45 Speaking AS a Philadelphian... how can we let this happen? ALL LIBRARIES ARE CLOSING? ALL OF THEM? (via @maureenjohnson) #
  • 13:10 @choochoobear I learned how to socialize on telnet BBSen, starting with ISCABBS in 1991. My handle was Snookles. #
  • 13:14 should probably do something about lunch. #
  • 13:50 @dances_w_vowels No can do. Sonic is gluten centra l. You could have gotten me that coffee, though. #
  • 13:53 Great. So sp0rnbots are now sending me random @ messages? Loverly. #
  • 14:07 made Peanut Butter Bananadillas for lunch, and is gonna try napping with LB. Let's see ho well that goes. #
  • 16:48 watches Space Camp with the kids. Holy 80s! And look, it's Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds! #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment