Friday, September 18, 2009

What did I Tweet today?

  • 18:20 @Nnascenzi Dangit! Sorry about the typo. #ignitetulsa #
  • 18:21 Won't be twittering #ignitetulsa. Trying to at least pay lip-service to my Techno-fast. But I will blog about it tomorrow. :-) #
  • 07:29 @wsstephens Oh, no! #
  • 08:07 wants to buy craft magnets from a store in Tulsa that isn't owned by a soul-sucking conglomerate. Any suggestions? #
  • 08:13 So, is facebook denying logins to everyone, or does it just hate me? #
  • 08:42 RT @OKLibrarian: RT @mattgallow ay: "The real super-star of #ignitetulsa last night? @nnascenzi You rock sister." Thirded! #
  • 09:46 RT @alyankovic: If I had a company that sold canned chicken, I would call it "Tuna Of The Land"... just to blow everyone's minds. #
  • 09:51 @filthEdesign Do you see any status updates from me since Wednesday? #
  • 10:09 @filthEdesign Yeah. I think there's an API problem. None of my mobile methods is updating. #
  • 11:10 @filthEdesign I ran across this and thought you'd find it interesting: bit.ly/mnDl2 #
  • 11:22 is at home for several hours with wifey-poo. No jobs, no kids. What are they going to do? Clean, of course! Why? What were you thinkin? #
  • 11:52 #ff @TulsaCtyWeather, if for no other reason than to tell me if it sucks and how I can make it work better. #
  • 11:58 @CMCorum We loved our electric mower. Sold it when we left the house, but I'd buy one again. #
  • 12:06 dreamt he invaded Europe in his Maidenform bra. #
  • 13:13 takes a break from kitchen cleaning for lunch, which so far consists of popcorn and ice cream. #
  • 13:26 is the Brain Police! #
  • 13:47 says says, "Long-haired freaky people need not apply." #
  • 13:49 @eareeve Well, I'm not sure how comfortable you'll be with the application process. We have to determine just how freaky you are first... #
  • 13:56 @eareeve Oh, dear. #
  • 14:44 has fetched the littlies and now heads to Garden Ridge to look for magnets. #
  • 15:05 found Garden Ridge disappointing. Much less useful stuff than when he was last there. Next try: Michael's. #
  • 16:05 finally has all he needs for Tuesday's library craft! #
  • 17:08 sports a big stupid grin because his parents are here for the weekend! #
  • 17:27 RT @sexgenderbody: has anyone else ever felt like their life is a comment thread on an Emo teen's livejournal? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment