Sunday, October 11, 2009

What did I Tweet today?

  • 08:22 ping.fm/p/hvNI1 - % is at church, but TS is getting ready to be seen. #
  • 08:40 TS prepares for her adoring public: pic.gd/37e2d0 #
  • 08:43 I'm straight, but not narrow. Happy Nat'l Coming Out Day to all my GLBTQ friends/family. Let's have loving conversations about diversity. #
  • 11:20 Thanks to @katebornstein for adding a new word to my vocabulary. I am (mostly) "cisgender" as opposed to "transgender". bit.ly/UrX99 #
  • 11:23 I am trans-gender in the sense that I sometimes behave in ways that transgres s or transcend my bio gender. Knitting, for example. #
  • 11:25 But I wouldn't belittle the struggle of people like @katebornstein, @docbrite, @sexgenderbody and others by identifying as transgender. #
  • 11:26 I am acutely aware of my white, male, heterosexual, and cisgender privilege. #
  • 12:12 heads to the library to eat lunch and then work for the first time in a week. Subvert the dominant paradigm! #nationalcomingoutday #
  • 12:29 I'm #reading Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott - bit.ly/4qfqhU #
  • 13:49 I am coming out as human. there are over 6 billion of us; LGBT people are amongst that (via @helen_of_boyd, @Jaynatopia) #
  • 19:33 has a Drosophila infestation in his car. He either needs to fumigate or start a genetics lab. #
  • 20:38 has Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer. It wasn't easy to get, either. For an old guy, Jack can really run! #
  • 21:02 makes a new batch of ginger ale. This time it's 3 liters, and he's bumping up the ginger and dialing down the lemon. #
  • 23:57 knows there must be something simple he's missing, but what? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment