Monday, December 7, 2009

What did I Tweet today?

  • 09:05 wonders why Kipper and Tiger have names, but Pig is just Pig. Even Pig's little brother is named Arnold. Is it some kind of speciesist slur? #
  • 09:56 plans to request hazard pay for dealing with LB this morning. What a pill! #
  • 11:21 will live in infamy. #
  • 15:58 strikes a pose. There's nothing to it. #
  • 16:25 Loverly. RT @sexgenderbody: Orlando McDonald's Manager Allegedly Told Trans Applicant: 'We Do Not Hire F**gots' ff.im/-czQ1E #
  • 21:26 wants to create: knit, write, paint, compose, even a computer program. H e needs to take a year off to do it all. Anyone want to pay him? #
  • 22:48 Q:What message would you want to put in ... A:"Help! I'm being held captive in a for... formspring.me/yoyology/q/245367 #formspringme #
  • 22:49 Q:If your house was on fire and you could only grab three things, what... A:BB, LB, TS. formspring.me/yoyology/q/245369 #formspringme #
  • 22:49 Ask me anything formspring.me/yoyology #
  • 23:27 Q:who moved my cheese? A:Penfold, shush! formspring.me/yoyolo gy/q/248126 #formspringme #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment