Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What did I Tweet today?

  • 08:41 knows that the boat is leaking. He knows that the captain lied. He's got this broken feeling, like his father or his dog just died. #
  • 09:45 I want to read: Going Bovine by Libba Bray - bit.ly/5h5r1j #
  • 09:45 I want to read: Returnable Girl by Pamela Lowell - bit.ly/65AvGQ #
  • 15:00 I want to read: Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott - bit.ly/7nvHmf #
  • 15:03 I want to read: The First Paul by Marcus J. Borg - bit.ly/5CNdAx #
  • 17:48 has learned to wait for his ride inside the library when it closes early or become the Face Of Evil and Object Of All Abuse. #
  • 19:08 Karl Rove & his wife are divorcing? Tell me again, GOP, about how you believe in the sanctity of traditional marriage. (via @joshuamneff) #
  • 19:41 RT @crataegus: Dear Charmin, bears don't use toilet paper & they shit where they like. #
  • 21:57 is drawing old-school tonight. Steel nib and India ink. Requires concentration, but the results are grand. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment