Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What did I Tweet today?

  • 08:56 My other leg is flammable (the same thing as inflammable). I crossed my legs and then I learned my invisible leg could still get burned. #
  • 14:09 RT @Writepop: I hear Mattel is also changing "Uno" to "One", because it's too hard to learn Spanish words. #
  • 17:15 Follow@realrobbell #
  • 17:44 I've stopped auto-tweeting my fb updates, but now find myself not having much to tweet about. Has anyone else had this trouble? #
  • 17:58 RT @annehaines: "March Madness ain't over until the women play tonight." Thank you, Brian Williams. #
  • 18:21 RT @neiltyson: Worldwide deaths over the past 50 years from Coal Mining Accidents: 250,000. Nuclear Power accidents: 64. #
  • 18:22 What does it say about me that I didn't even know Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy were together? #
  • 18:25 Drawing of our apartment complex I worked on during Lent. tweetphoto.com/17437150 #
  • 19:36 Since I just watched ep 1 of season 2 of LOST last night, I'm thinking I should hide from the internets tonight. #
  • 20:26 You twitter. You brought her! #cheesytwittercomedy #
  • 20:28 Tweet my wife, pl ease! #cheesytwittercomedy #
  • 20:36 'Djever notice it's hard to be funny in 140 characters? #cheesytwittercomedy #
  • 20:40 Who's on first, What's on second, @donttrythis, third base! #cheesytwittercomedy #
  • 23:11 I have started repairing one car problem and diagnosed another. I feel intensely manly. Perhaps I should spit. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment