Thursday, April 15, 2010

What did I Tweet today?

  • 08:35 notes that the Powerball & MegaMillions projected jackpots have the same digits in different order. #
  • 08:55 listens, children, to a story that was written long ago, 'bout a kingdom on a mountain and the valley folk below. #
  • 13:04 requests prayers and good thoughts for his brother-in-law Ian, who is prepping for surgery to receive 2 donated kidneys. #
  • 13:12 On page 200 of 280 of The Hundred Days. I give up. I tried so hard to like this, and I just can't. bit.ly/adctOu #
  • 16:44 New blog post: National Library Week Song bit.ly/9SYcHc #
  • 18:38 I do! RT @LizB: got my disc from netflix to watch instantly on wii. no idea how exciting this is. #
  • 19:51 Hehe! RT @kabergeron: A coworker after I kicked out 2 patrons 4 inappropriate sexual conduct: "How do YOU celebrate National Library Week/" #
  • 20:10 Checking out my first #yalitchat. On Hwy 75 N (wife driving) so might lose signal. #
  • 20:39 Gonna have to bail on #yalitchat. Taking over driving. #
  • 20:41 Pit stop & driver switch. En route to Topeka. (@ Quiktrip) 4sq.com/4MEZyb #
  • 21:36 Need something to munch on. (@ Casey's) 4sq.com/cZ58IG #
  • 22:41 I'm at Phillips 66 #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment