Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What did I Tweet today?

  • 01:04 Rear-view mirror reattached! tweetphoto.com/18256852 #
  • 08:30 Preparing to teach ODL computer class (@ Hardesty Regional Library) 4sq.com/8AISUr #
  • 13:05 Teaching a computer class for Oklahoma Department of Libraries. Good students today, and a full class. #
  • 16:10 has finished his class and is going to shop for shoes and wash his car! #
  • 16:37 seeks recco: good men's shoe store <$50 in Tulsa. #
  • 17:22 gives up. He's just gonna spray-paint his feet black. #
  • 18:33 wonders why all his Tulsa friends are talking about Bon Scott today. Isn't he dead? #
  • 19:30 "Cop Killer" #MilitiaTheMusical #
  • 19:44 "(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Bear Arms!) " #MilitiaTheMusical #
  • 19:50 "I Could Have Marched All Night" #MilitiaTheMusical #
  • 19:52 "Michigan Stubborn" #MilitiaTheMusical #
  • 19:59 "Sit Down, You're Rockin' the Boat" #MilitiaTheMusical #
  • < li>20:02 "Tomorrow Belongs To Me" #MilitiaTheMusical #
  • 20:18 "Oliver! North" #MilitiaTheMusical #
  • 20:27 The Aryan Kind #MilitiaTheMusical (Okay, I know the Cukor film wasn't a musical, but it's too perfect.) #
  • 20:33 is the seventh wave. #
  • 20:57 Some days are a struggle...but I step back & look around the library & think, I helped with this. And that's Good. Via @annehaines #
  • 22:32 On page 381 of 512 of The Demon King. Really enjoying Amon Byrne's character development. bit.ly/cNShTV #
  • 22:45 lacks follow-through. #
  • 23:15 No, Mister Bond. I expect you to do some other thing. #vaguemovielines #
  • 23:27 Luke, we're related. #vaguemovielines #
  • 23:31 I saw this slimy thing, crawling on a sharp dealie. It kinda freaked me out. #vaguemovielines #
  • 23:34 I want the newspaper money you owe! #vaguemovielines #
  • 23:38 It's a long way to Chicago, but we've got gas, smokes, and shades. #vaguemovielines #
  • 23:41 I liked that rug. #vaguemov ielines #
  • 23:45 I can eat eggs. #vaguemovielines #
  • 23:49 Soylent Green is NOT what you think it is. #vaguemovielines #
  • 23:51 I say we do something really violent. It's the only way to be sure. #vaguemovielines #
  • 23:53 SNAAACK FOOD! *falls through coffee table and dies* #vaguemovielines #
  • 23:54 RT @mpanighetti: "This was no boating accident. I mean, I guess it COULD have been. Don't quote me on that." #vaguemovielines #
  • 23:58 I'm gonna get historical on your ass. #vaguemovielines #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment