Thursday, April 29, 2010

What did I Tweet today?

  • 08:06 wants. #
  • 17:04 I just posted my first Instructable, all about libraries! www.instructables.com/id/Get-Any-Information-You-Could-Possibly-Need/ #
  • 17:17 RT @nprscottsimon: 1st grade poetry slam. Classroom christened Shel Silverstein Cafe for day. Shel would be proud. #
  • 17:55 Serenity Now #seinfeldderbyhorsenames #
  • 17:57 Master of my DoMane #seinfeldderbyhorsenames #
  • 18:05 Chuffy Pert #seinfeldderbyhorsenames #spoonerisms #
  • 18:07 Ugly Baby #seinfeldderbyhorsenames #
  • 18:14 Magic Spittle #seinfeldderbyhorsenames #
  • 18:17 Oh, dear. RT @lbgilbert: RT @sweetfletcher: Saw a guy wearing a dumb t-shirt that I liked in spite of myself: "I treat objects like women." #
  • 18:20 Hatcher's Rack #seinfeldderbyhorsenames #
  • 18:22 Mare-ing Of Grievances #seinfeldderbyhorsenames #
  • 18:29 BB's Orff concert (@ Eisenhower International School) 4sq.com/6YoEYc #
  • 20:15 gets so effing tired of playing bed cop every night. Please, God, help him hold his temper. #
  • 20:17 RT @scottyrader: I'm so liberal that I even like republicans. #
  • 21:35 Techie folks: what the heck is this thing on my USB cable? tweetphoto.com/20442707 #
  • 21:42 Nevermind. Google-fu got me an answer right after I posted this. It's a "choke". bit.ly/bmn2aY #
  • 22:11 needs to pick himself up a multimeter. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment