Sunday, April 25, 2010

What did I Tweet today?

  • 07:47 is sorry to be missing the dedication at church this morning. #
  • 10:40 is home feeling grotty and tired, but happy. Yesterday was great! #
  • 14:15 I tried The Return Of The Native, but they said I needed a receipt. #hardyharhar #
  • 14:23 Knock-knock, WD? Oliver. Oliver who? It's Oliver now, Stan Laurel. #hardyharhar #
  • 14:45 half-watches Astro Boy with BB (who's riveted) and wonders how much of this show the Wachowski bros watched. #
  • 16:02 has twitchy legs and no gumption. #
  • 16:38 Spring Sing and Ring Thing starts at 5. (@ Fellowship Lutheran Church) 4sq.com/4rLlfY #
  • 19:18 RT @Writepop: I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no security cameras in his shoe store. #
  • 19:28 expresses cautious optimism that TS may have fallen asleep with no screaming from her or us. #
  • 19:54 notes that his developing sore throat puts his body aches in a new perspective. He's getting sick. Lovely. #
  • 21:24 isnt sure if it's the real thing or just a crush, but he's falling in love with @Girlyman. #
Automatically s hipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment