Monday, November 16, 2009

What did I Tweet today?

  • 08:14 is thankful for chilly mornings, car heaters, and the word "snow" in the forecast. #
  • 09:24 believes there's something twisted about scheduling a dodgeball event on the International Day For Tolerance. #
  • 13:07 I'm #reading Stitches by David Small - bit.ly/4ikr2O #
  • 14:32 is taking a walk before dinner. #
  • 15:32 loves sweater weather. #
  • 23:21 RT @crataegus: I'm really enjoying Obama's 2009 "I'm Not George W Bush" World Tour. #
  • 23:24 Oh, no! RT @wilw: Just read on Fark that Ken Ober died. He was only 52. To borrow a sentiment from a Farker: this makes me feel sad and old. #
  • 23:37 watched Dollhouse with Kim, filled dishwasher, fixed broken clock, and is now going to bed. RIP Ken Ober, gone to the rec room in the sky. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment