Friday, November 20, 2009

What did I Tweet today?

  • 00:19 My wife is at #newmoon as we speak. I helped with a movie release party at @phtulsalibrary today and had a great time. #
  • 00:22 didn't intend to stay up this late, but Kim's at New Moon. He's reading a good book and baking GF "bread". #
  • 00:42 I adore @joe_hill's story "Bobby Conroy Comes Back From The Dead", but it amuses me that it keeps getting reprinted in zombie anthologies... #
  • 00:43 ...since it has no horror whatsoever, and is, in fact, a rather sweet love story. #
  • 00:53 Or library? RT @GreatDismal: What percentage of Sarah Palin supporters do you think went into a bookstore for the very first t ime yesterday? #
  • 01:43 My shirt from the #newmoon party: pic.gd/440d42 #
  • 09:53 has dropped off all child entities, and is going home to sleep with his wife. And yes, he does mean sleep. She came home after 4am. #
  • 09:56 RT @Wolven: Math is awesome. Today (1120) = (1 × 2 × 3 × 4 × 5 × 6 × 7 × 8) / (1 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 + 7 + 8). #
  • 10:09 is thankful for a day off and a great small group of church friends to hang with tonight. #
  • 12:37 RT @alyankovic: Didn't see anybody famous sitting in First Class. If this plane crashes, I am TOTALLY getti ng the headline! #
  • 13:02 thought linen tablecloths would be fine for the banquet. Until the suicide bombing. Who knew there were violent muslin extremists here? #
  • 15:05 Commas probly the most misunderstood of all punctuation. Frequently dress in black, listen to sad music, cut selves. (via @FakeAPStylebook) #
  • 15:13 says says, "I break with thee. I break with thee. I break with thee." Then he throws dog poop on your shoes. #
  • 15:30 I was disappointed in the reception my "muslin extremist" joke got on facebook. The audience for textile puns appears small. #
  • 16:08 is baking potatoes for small group tonight. Also boiling breast pump parts. #
  • 17:54 is anxious to get to small group tonight. Good friends, good food, good talk, and a beer or two. #
  • 22:14 has had a very poor track record with TS's poopy diapers today. She painted her crib with one this morning, and it's not gotten much better. #
  • 22:21 UT Sen. Buttars doesn't want gays "stuffing it down my throat." Excellent example of why pronouns need antecedents. (via @realjohngreen) #
  • 22:49 Here's my special Library Team Jacob shirt: pic.gd/c21046 #
  • 22:51 Oops. I appear to have RepeaTweeted. My bad. #
  • 23:19 has work tomorrow. Goodnight, Internet. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment