Monday, November 30, 2009

What did I Tweet today?

  • 07:03 RT @Lauren_Bacall: Brigitte Bardot,Elizabeth Taylor,Sophia Loren and I should all star in a reality TV show called "The Real Golden Girls" #
  • 07:57 extends to you a laurel and hearty handshake on this lovely Monday morning. #
  • 09:52 encourages exploration and curiosity in his children, but not in the middle of the parking lot. Yes, that's your shadow. But THAT's a CAR! #
  • 10:13 I second this. All in favor? RT @MeHeartCeltics: i just wanna sleep... #
  • 11:26 was rejected by the tag agency computers because he's lost so much weight that his face doesn't look like his old DL any more. #
  • 12:38 I'm #reading Makers by Cory Doctorow - bit.ly/8EcAT4 #
  • 15:31 65 pounds ago. mypict.me/1O62e #
  • 15:38 RT @fireland: I joined the KKK for the homophobia but stayed for the anonymous gay sex. #
  • 16:28 RT @maureenjohnson: Don't they sell shirts in Forks? Or antidepressants? I'm just asking questions, Twitter. #yesiamtwitteringfromnewmoon #
  • 16:31 wanted to do more on his dinner break, but has to, you know, eat dinner. #
  • 23:22 can play a C chord on LB's ukulele. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment