Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What did I Tweet today?

  • 06:58 gives thanks today for TS. It's true what they say about fathers and daughters. When she smiles and says, "Daddy!" I'll do anything for her. #
  • 12:20 can't believe he's reading a book about zombie football. #
  • 14:02 had lunch with co-workers, but is having dessert with his good friends Ben and Jerry. #
  • 17:38 will be in Topeka from late Wednesday night through Saturday evening. Let him know if you want to get together Friday or Saturday. #
  • 19:36 "Make your lives extraordinary." #classicmoviequotes #
  • 19:45 "The pellet wi th the poison's in the vessel with the pestle. The flagon with the dragon holds the brew that is true." #classicmoviequotes #
  • 19:52 "Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind." #classicmoviequotes #
  • 20:18 RT @MoRocca: Sweet Adelines rock! Just spent evening w/ 82 great ladies singing their hearts out on Long Island #
  • 20:18 RT @sexgenderbody: "Men of Quality Do Not Fear Equality" ff.im/-bY79R #
  • 20:26 "I'M NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TODAY!" #classicmoviequotes #
  • 20:59 "'Scuse me while I whip this out." #classicmoviequotes #
  • 21:02 "Oh, well. Nobody's perfect." #classicmoviequotes #
  • 21:15 "Wherever you go, there you are." #classicmoviequotes #
  • 21:37 "Raspberries!" #classicmoviequotes #
  • 21:45 If you have to tell us what movie they're from, they aren't really #classicmoviequotes. #
  • 21:58 "I've got somethin' to say. It's better to burn out than to fade away!" #classicmoviequotes #
  • 21:58 "I'm walkin' here!" #classicmoviequotes #
  • 21:59 "I can eat fifty eggs." #classicmoviequotes #
  • 22:04 "The needs of the many outweight the needs of the few. Or the one." #classicmoviequotes #
  • 22:06 "Lee lo dah lass mool tee pass." #classicmoviequotes #
  • 22:11 "Do you still run?" "Only when chased." #classicmoviequotes #
  • 22:11 "I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS!" #classicmoviequotes #
  • 22:13 is fading fast. He wants to gobed at a decent hour, but still has packing to do. #
  • 22:49 "Screw Maximillian!" "I already have." "So have I!" #classicmoviequotes #
  • 22:51 "Wove. Twue wove." #classicmovielines #
  • 22:53 "I say we nuke the whole site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure." #classicmovielines #
  • 22:54 "Do you want me to seduce you, Benjamin? Is that what you want?" #classicmovielines #
  • 22:58 "You die, she dies, EVerybody dies." #classicmovielines #
  • 23:02 "I've got a gun in my purse, and if you ever touch me again, I'll change you from a rooster to a hen with one shot." #classicmovielines #
  • 23:06 "Pardon my French, but Cameron is so uptight that if u shoved a lump of coal up his ass, in 2 wks you'd have a diamond." #classicmovielines #
  • 23:08 "Victor Mature!" #classicmovielines #
  • 23:09 is packed and sacked. Soon he will drift off to Sleepington. #
  • 23:11 "What do you make of this?" "Well, I could make a hat, or a brooch, or a pterodactyl..." #classicmovielines #
  • 23:15 "It's only wafer-thin." #classicmovielines #
  • 23:20 SPOILER: "Soylent Green is people!" #classicmovielines #
  • 23:23 "This is an .88 Magnum. It shoots through schools." #classicmovielines #
  • 23:24 I need to stop with the #classicmovielines and gobed. Goodnight, Twitter. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment