Sunday, November 29, 2009

What did I Tweet today?

  • 00:03 has arrived home. Anyone want to help him unload the van? #
  • 00:38 has church and work tomorrow. Must gobed. Love to all, KS and OK alike, and even y'all in t'other states. #
  • 09:03 ponders the words of the great philosopher Socrates, who said, "I drank what?" #
  • 11:58 RT @PresLincoln: It's been 145 years, and u still have wannabe actors sneaking past Secret Service and getting right next to the president? #
  • 12:29 wonders if anyone's ever measured the octane level of prayer. #
  • 12:54 likes working Sundays. Fewer hours and homework pres sure makes for more (and more interesting) questions. The drawback is missing family. #
  • 14:41 I just generated my #TweetCloud out of a month of my tweets. Top three words: read, night, time - w33.us/25x7 #
  • 14:43 I just generated my #TweetCloud out of a year of my tweets. Top three words: karl, time, read - w33.us/2666 #
  • 14:55 Just voted Ubertwitter for Best Mobile Based Twitter App mashable.com/owa #openwebawards #
  • 14:57 Just voted shitmydadsays for Funniest Person to Follow mashable.com/owa #openwebawards #
  • 14:57 Just voted @maureenjohnson for Most Interesting Twitter User to Follow mashable.com/owa #openwebawards #
  • 14:57 Just voted @BreakingNews for Best News Source to follow mashable.com/owa #openwebawards #
  • 14:58 Just voted To Write Love on Her Arms for Best Non-Profit Use of Social Media mashable.com/owa #openwebawards #
  • 14:59 Just voted Pandora for Best Mobile Music Site or App mashable.com/owa #openwebawards #
  • 15:12 I just generated my #TweetC loud out of a month of my tweets. Top three words: read, night, love - #
  • 20:40 helped a patron look for Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion at work today. He felt like taking a bath afterward. #
  • 21:43 knows Wild Turkey and barbiturates will help to make the season bright. Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow got into Mommy's stash last nite #
  • 23:36 is long overdue for a haircut and is looking for a really good stylist who can give him advice as well as a new style. Recommendations? #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment