Monday, January 4, 2010

What did I Tweet today?

  • 01:15 More fun with pen and ink. tweetphoto.com/7984527 #
  • 10:15 Hear hear! @ext_graphic gripes re stuff called "Mom"s like "mom's day out" and "mommie and me" classes. Lots of great dads stay home too! #
  • 14:25 is heading to get gas and pick up kids. Change of plan, but hey, we're flexible folks, right? #
  • 15:47 RT @librainiac: Hit myself in the face with a log. -5 lumberjacking. #
  • 15:57 is home for a bit to grab dinner and then head back to work. On reference from 5-9. Come see me! #
  • < li>19:14 I'm #reading Wrapped-Up FoxTrot by Bill Amend - bit.ly/7ijVjt #
  • 22:47 thanks God that Kim made it home safely from Ada. It must be the day to get lost in the rural Midwest, eh, Matthew? #
  • 23:38 still searches 4 his pens. He now feels like he's in a G. Carlin bit. "I was sure I put them in the freezer w/ the frozen banana guacamole!" #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment