Sunday, January 17, 2010

What did I Tweet today?

  • 08:20 RT @RepJackKimble: Nude pics don't disqualify you from being a tea bagger & it shouldn't disqualify you from the Senate #
  • 10:31 feels a lot better, but still not 100%, and now Kim's got a nasty headache, so we're skipping church this morning. #
  • 12:22 RT @maureenjohnson: "@bythebrooks Do you think the COWBOYS will win the game today?" No! I think it will be a football team! I'm not STUPID. #
  • 12:29 is going to cook some steaks on the grill pan for lunch. He's craving coffee, too, which is the best sign so far that he's recovering. #
  • 13:25 RT @levarburton: Thank you Dr. King for your humanity... and for the l ong weekend! #
  • 13:31 I agree. RT @wsstephens: Goth Girl Rising, teens finds better than Fanboy & GG #alamw10 #yalsa #bbya #
  • 14:05 RT @RepJackKimble: Some want you to be scandalized by seeing Scott Brown's nude pictures...but I say you have to look at the whole package. #
  • 14:11 I'm #reading Nature's Forms/Nature's Forces by Lea Rosson Delong - bit.ly/6Qxyag #
  • 16:45 RT @BorowitzReport: I'm on Team I-Never-Watch-The-Tonight-Show-Anyway #
  • 20:39 finds pants shopping to be fraught with frustrations, such as the fluid definitions of things like " black" and "38 inches" #
  • 20:50 Never cram my religion down anybody's throat, so ask you don't cram atheism down mine. I'm so blessed I GOTTA believe. (Via @ThatKevinSmith) #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment